By investing in the development of dynamic agriculture, by cultivating high-quality hay which contributes to the development and enhancement of territories, with Longchamp® Hay or by participating in the maintenance of Crau Hay cultivation, enhancing it with packaging that facilitates export. Grassland cultivation acting as a true compensatory measure for the impact on the environment by providing ecosystem goods and services:
- Improves soil structure and organic matter content
- Provides pest control
- Prevents runoff, compaction and soil erosion
- Maintains or improves the conservation of natural habitats and species: temporary prairies that remain for 4 years allow fauna to develop, but this development is significantly reduced in the case of annual crops.
- Plays a protective role for water resources: an irrigated meadow redistributes 80% of water to the water table and acts as a filter.
- Fights visual pollution and disfigured landscapes by reproducing a healthy and beautiful environment
- Acts as a compensation measure for environmental impact
- Eliminates the need for the use of fertilizers on other products and facilitates access to organic certification standards, leaving the land clean and revitalized.
- Carbon wells: a project of 4,000 hectares of prairie planted for 4 years captures 260,000 tons of carbon dioxide, and reduces annual CO2 emissions by 540 tons in finished product transport in the case of a rational and sustainable commercialization.
And to reduce its ecological footprint, this packaging site and storage buildings are covered with solar roofs. Because adopting the photovoltaic solar panel is to contribute to the evolution of consciousness towards the preservation of nature.